Making it easier for Piano buyers and sellers
Passing the torch from the only dealer website that enjoyed Bösendorfer’s endorsement to include “bösendorfer” in the URL www.bosendorferlasvegas.com to myperfectpiano.com happened in its first stage in 2010. That year, we closed our Bösendorfer Pianos of Las Vegas showroom, who had housed the world’s largest Bösendorfer inventory outside Vienna, Austria.
The interim My Perfect Piano website was overdue to be redesigned as our mother company, All About Pianos, Inc., reinvented its marketing and sales concept from the traditional retail model with four retail showrooms, to a concierge-level, international piano brokerage – offering our guidance and resources to buyers and sellers of fine, concert-level grand pianos.
Incidentally, one of our grand piano clients, Los-Angeles based pianist and marketing executive Richard Sherman, offered both his marketing expertise and passion for pianos, to head concept and design of this new website, including a new logo/brand identity for My Perfect Piano. We could not have asked for a more dedicated and capable expert in this process and we believe that the results speak for themselves.
Our hope is that your visit to this new website is informative, educational, and helpful in your fact finding process and quest to acquire or sell a Bösendorfer or Steinway & Sons grand piano.
We value any feedback from your experience in reading and navigating our new website.
Louis Spencer-Smith and Dianne Baker
ALL ABOUT PIANOS INC
Our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to:
- Richard Sherman, Los Angeles, CA
- Craig Swanson, President, BRANDTOPIA GROUP, Las Vegas, NV
- Chris Doherty, C.J. GRAPHIC DESIGN, Atlanta, GA
- Kristin Dacey Iwai, KDI PHOTOGRAPHY, Flagstaff, AZ
- Jeff Krug, President, KRUG & ASSOCIATES CONSULTING, Chicago, IL
- Lynn Otto, MD, FLAGSTAFF MEDICAL CENTER, Flagstaff, AZ
- Alex Hobson, Owner, INVENTION TO PATENT SERVICES, Flagstaff, AZ
- Our respective children Elizabeth, Matt, Adam, Joel, and Enid, Grace, Ben, Yohanna